Monday, August 24, 2015

Landscape ballpoint drawing - my artwork


I love art, especially drawing since i was child. In addition to drawing with crayons and watercolors, in 2000 I tried a new thing that is drawing the landscape with a ballpoint pen and I fell in love with it. Accessible and affordable, the ballpoint pen has become the medium of choice for me to make obsessive abstractions, extreme drawings, and playful riffs on venerated ink traditions. A large screen projection my  progress as I filled the paper with thousands of marks. It was shocking that I finished, because I’d never really thought the results would be as good as this. Here are some of my artwork using ballpoint, enjoy it!


Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing

Landscape ballpoint drawing - my artwork